We know Jesus tells us, “Do not be afraid,” but with everything going on in the world, how is it possible not to be anxious? In this five-week study based on his book Unafraid, Adam Hamilton explores the worries and fears most of us experience. Your small group can learn to identify fears and discover practical steps for overcoming them…all in the light of Scripture and a faith that promises again and again that we can live with courage and hope.
The five session topics include:
- Understanding and Countering Your Fears
- Crime, Race, Terrorism, and Politics
- Failure, Disappointing Others, Insignificance, and Loneliness
- Apocalypse, Change, Missing Out, and Finances
- Aging, Illness, Dying, and Fear of the Lord