Welcome to our Harvest Hosts Guests!
CtK offers our parking lot to Harvest Hosts members year round with exceptions during the school year as we have an active preschool.
**Due to the volume of requests, we only use the Harvest Hosts online reservation system. If the date is greyed out, please choose another date as we are full.
Make your reservation online here: https://tinyurl.com/y72exlxk
Check in information:
- Pull your rig into any area that you would like. During the busy summer season try to park as close to a corner as possible to allow more space for others.
- **Fill out the online check in form here so we know you arrived: https://ctktahoe.net/hhci
- If you are having connectivity issues, please fill out the paper form in the HH binder by the front doors of the church.
- Year round:
- Saturday night stays for trailers and large RV's (over a standard parking space in size), please depart by 8:30 Sunday a.m. to ensure space for our worship services at 9:00 a.m.
- If a larger RV or trailer guest would like to join us for services, there is ample daytime parking along Village Road in the neighborhood behind the church within a 2-3 minute walking distance.
August 30 through June 20:
- Sunday through Thursday night stays for all guests (trailers, RV's, and vans), please depart by 7:15 a.m. to ensure space for our preschool staff and student arrival.
- Monday through Friday arrivals, please arrive after 5:00 p.m. to ensure space for our preschool staff and student dismissal.
- We welcome donations for our work and service in the north Tahoe area. Donations can be made online at ctktahoe.net/give and choose the Harvest Hosts category. Alternatively there are envelopes in the binder to slide vertically between the space in the front doors. All donations are tax deductible.
- No open flames (even propane) as we are in an extreme fire danger area
- We are in a neighborhood, please no loud music or voices
- No generator use between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Please pick up all trash. The dumpster code is 1240 and re-lock the dumpster to protect our bears!
Email Pr. Ed if you need anything during your stay at firstname.lastname@example.org.